Response on the COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019) Situation and PetExpo
Thank you for your support for PetExpo.
With reference to the advisory from the Ministry of Health Singapore announced on 24 March 2020 where all events and gatherings are to be suspended until 30 April 2020, PetExpo will be further postponed to November-December 2020. We will update everyone on the revised dates as soon as we can.
The well-being of our exhibitors, sponsors, visitors and pet friends are of utmost importance to us. We will be undertaking all measures recommended by the authorities to event organisers, during the show.
This may include but are not limited to:
- Putting in place temperature and health screening measures;
- Daily disinfecting of high traffic areas and provision of sanitisers at these areas;
- Turning away participants who are unwell;
- Contact tracing of all exhibitors and visitors;
- Regulating number of visitors at the show;
- Reduced seating at stage areas.
We wish you well and keep our pet friends safe. #SGUNITED
Singapore’s Largest Pet Fair
PetExpo 2019 saw a record turnout of 31,150 public visitors and more than 8,800 pets. It covered an exhibition space of 6,500m², featured 102 exhibiting companies, animal welfare groups and more than 240 brands.
Other highlights included showcases such as the SKC Championship Dog Show, Obedience Championship Trials, Grooming Certification and Elites Grooming Competition, National BettaCompetition, Guppy Challenge, Easter Extravaganza CFA Cat Show, Flightmasterparrots showcase and free flying shows.