Rules & Regulations
- Pre-Event: 1-Day-Passes and 3-Day-Passes are sold online via Pet Expo website at S$5 and S$12 each, and Official Mobile App Partner, POCCA, at S$4 and S$10 each. 3-Day-Pass is only available for online purchase.
- Visitors should receive a Confirmation Email and Invoice upon purchase via Pet Expo website.
- By purchasing the Day Passes and submitting of details, visitors are agreeable to the collection of details for the purpose of future Pet Expo marketing promotions, unless or otherwise stated.
- All admission passes can be retrieved via POCCA. Visitors must download POCCA via Apple Store or Google Play in order to retrieve their admission pass for scanning in exchange for wristband for entry.
- During event: 1-Day-Passes are sold during the event at the Ticketing Counters at S$5, payment by cash only. Visitors can still purchase 1-Day-Passes via POCCA at S$4 each.
- Ticket sales at the Ticketing Counters during event days will start from 11am to 7.30pm daily.
- All admission passes sold are NON-refundable, NON-exchangeable and NOT for resale
- Admission is strictly for ONE person per admission pass
- Children below 12 are entitled to complimentary admission
- Pets are entitled to complimentary admission
- Visitors will be issued a colour-coded wristband per day per person as proof of entry to the expo.
- Visitors may collect their wristband(s) by presenting their admission pass via POCCA, during the event days from 14 – 16 April 2017 at the entrance of Singapore Expo Hall 7 from 11am to 7.30pm
- Single-day wristbands cannot be used for multiple-days entry
- No replacement wristband(s) will be issued for lost and/or damaged wristband(s)
- All dogs must be leashed at all times
- Large breeds such as the Bull Mastiff, Bull Terrier, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd (and related crosses) and Rottweiler must be securely muzzled. Please refer to the full list of scheduled dogs here.
- Dog owners must be responsible and considerate to others by making sure their dogs are not a nuisance e.g. excess barking, bad behaviour, aggressiveness.
- Owners are responsible for and must be able to handle their own pets. Please clean up after your own pet with pee pads and poop bags provided by the Organiser.
- Pet Expo 2017 provides Designated Areas for Pets at the show grounds. Please feel free to make full use of the Pet Toilets placed specially for pets to complete their businesses, be it big or small.
- By bringing pet(s) to the event venue, owners certify that their pet(s) are vaccinated and healthy. The Organiser will refuse entry for pets infested with ticks, are sick or unwell.
Photography and Videography
- By registering for/attending Pet Expo 2017, visitors are aware that photos and videos of themselves may be published, from time to time, for promotional purposes in print materials, on Pet Expo website, media sharing sites like Flickr and YouTube, and Pet Expo social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- By attending Pet Expo 2017 event venue, visitors are attending an event where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, visitors consent to all forms of photography and videography by the Organiser, its affiliates and representatives.
- By entering the event hall, all visitors fully indemnify the Organiser against all liabilities including but not limited to damages, losses, injuries and/or death, for whatever reasons, caused by persons and/or animals. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any persons and/or animals for any cause deemed not in the best interest to the event.