Rules & Regulations
- 1-Day Pass and 3-Day Pass are sold online via PetExpo website at $5 and $12 each respectively. The 3-Day Pass is only available via online purchase.
- Visitor(s) should receive a Confirmation Email and Invoice upon purchase via PetExpo website.
- By purchasing the Day Passes and submission of details, visitors are agreeable to the collection of details for the purpose of future PetExpo marketing promotions, unless or otherwise stated.
- Visitor(s) must present the Confirmation Email to collect their wristband(s) for entry.
- 1-Day Pass are sold during the event at the Ticketing Counters at S$5, payment by cash only. -Ticket sales at the Ticketing Counters during event days will start from 11am to 7.30pm daily.
- Day Passes for the day are ONLY available on the day of purchase.
- Purchase of advanced day passes are not possible.
- All admission passes sold are NON-refundable, NON-exchangeable and NOT for resale.
- Admission is strictly for ONE person per wristband.
- Children below 12 years old are entitled to complimentary admission.
- Pets are entitled to complimentary admission.
- Visitors will be issued a colour-coded wristband per day per person as proof of entry to PetExpo.
- Admission is from 12 – 14 April 2019 at Singapore Expo Hall 7 from 11am to 7.30pm.
- Single-day wristbands cannot be used for multiple-days entry.
- No replacement wristband(s) will be issued for lost and/or damaged wristband(s).
- Pet owners are required by law to leash your dog in public places.
- Leashing the dog is part of being a responsible pet owner. You can better control the dog and avoid it from getting lost or from disturbing others unintentionally.
- Dog breeds specified in the 1 Second Schedule of the Animals and Birds (Dog Licensing and Control) Rules must be muzzled in public.
1 Second Schedule Part I: Pit Bull (American Pit Bull Terrier or American Pit Bull or Pit Bull Terrier, American Staordshire Terrier, Staordshire Bull Terrier, American Bull dog), Akita, Mastis (Perro De Presa Canario, Neapolitan Masti), Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Boerboel and their crosses. Part II: Bull Terrier, Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, German Shepherd (Belgian Shepherd, East European Shepherd), Mastis (Bull Masti, Cane Corso, Dogue De Bordeaux) and their crosses.
- Dog owners must be responsible and considerate to others by making sure their dogs are not a nuisance e.g. excess barking, bad behaviour, aggressiveness.
- Owners are responsible for and must be able to handle their own pets. Please clean up after your own pet with pee pads and poop bags provided by the Organiser.
- PetExpo 2019 provides Designated Areas for Pets at the show grounds. Please feel free to make full use of the Pet Toilets placed specially for pets to complete their businesses, be it big or small.
- By bringing pet(s) to the event venue, owners certify that their pet(s) are vaccinated and healthy. The Organiser will refuse entry for pets infested with ticks, are sick or unwell.
Photography and Videography
By registering for/attending PetExpo 2019, visitors are aware that photos and videos of themselves may be published, from time to time, for promotional purposes in print materials, on PetExpo website, media sharing sites like YouTube, and PetExpo social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, at the sole discretion of the Organiser. By entering the event premises, visitors consent to all forms of photography and videography by the Organiser, its affiliates and representatives.
By entering the event hall, all visitors fully indemnify the Organiser against all liabilities including but not limited to claims, damages, losses, injuries and/or death, for whatever reasons, caused by persons and/or animals. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any persons and/or animals for any cause deemed not in the best interest to the event.
Terms & Conditions
PetExpo 2019 is organised by MP Singapore Pte Ltd, also known as the "Organiser" in this Terms and Conditions on Goodie Bag Collection and PetExpo 2019 Lucky Draw.
Goodie Bag Collection
- Goodie Bag redemption starts from 12pm daily at the Goodie Bag Collection Booth.
- All pre-registered visitors must present the Ticket Purchase Confirmation Order (digital or print-out) for collection of goodie bag.
- Online registrants for programmes must produce Confirmation email for redemption of goodie bag.
- All goodie bags are issued on a first-come first-served basis and while stocks last.
- No correspondence will be entertained on any matters relating to the Organiser's decision on the issuance and redemption of Goodie Bag.
- The PetExpo 2019 Lucky Draw is open to all online pre-registered visitors, those who complete the onsite survey and registered participants of all official programmes.
- The Organiser will pick the winners from all eligible entries.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify entries that are incorrect and/or do not meet the terms of the draw.
- All winners will be notified by 11 May 2019 via email/phone.
- Lucky Draw winners are required to respond within 2 weeks from notification date. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Winners must produce proof of identity (Full Name, mobile numbers) upon the prize collection.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to replace any prizes with other items without prior notice.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish winners’ details any related promotional materials.
- The winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuing of lucky draw prizes. Pictures may be posted online for marketing purposes.
- Prizes not collected by 31 May 2019 shall be disposed of at the Organiser's sole discretion. The Organiser’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges and appeals may be made or entertained regarding the Organiser's decision on the same.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by the Organiser for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organiser by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, Prizes and/or use or enjoyment of the same.