- Visitor(s) should receive a Confirmation Email upon purchase via PetExpo website.
- By purchasing the tickets online, visitors are deemed to have agreed to the collection of their personal details for the purpose of future PetExpo marketing promotions, unless or otherwise stated.
- Visitor(s) must present the Confirmation Email to collect their wristband(s) for entry at the ticketing counter(s).
- Visitor(s) who purchased tickets under the SAFRA promotion should present their SAFRA card/e-card for verification purposes upon collection.
- 1-Day and 3-Day Passes are sold at the Ticketing Counters at S$5 and S$12 respectively, payment by cash only and exact change is required.
- 3-Day Passes are only available on 25 November 2022, Friday.
- Ticket sales at the Ticketing Counters will start from 10am to 7.00pm daily.
- Day Passes for the day are ONLY valid on the day of purchase.
- Visitor(s) may not purchase day pass(es) in advance.
- All admission passes sold are NON-refundable, NON-exchangeable and NOT for resale.
- Admission is strictly for ONE person per wristband.
- Wristbands are to be worn in the hall at all times.
- Children below 12 years old are entitled to complimentary admission.
- Pets are entitled to complimentary admission.
- Visitors will be issued a colour-coded wristband per day, per person as proof of entry to PetExpo
- Admission is at Singapore Expo Hall 6 from 11am to 7.30pm on 25 November 2022, 10am to 7.30pm on 26 and 27 November 2022.
- Single-day wristbands cannot be used for multiple-day entry.
- No replacement wristband(s) will be issued for lost and/or damaged wristband(s).
Pet Owners’ Responsibility
- Pet owners are required by law to leash your dog(s) in public places.
- Leashing the dog(s) is part of being a responsible pet owner. You can better control the dog and prevent it from getting lost or from disturbing others unintentionally.
- Dog breeds specified in the 1 Second Schedule of the Animals and Birds (Dog Licensing and Control) Rules must be muzzled in public.
- 1 Second Schedule Part I: Pit Bull (American Pit Bull Terrier or American Pit Bull or Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Bull dog), Akita, Mastiffs (Perro De Presa Canario, Neapolitan Mastiff), Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Boerboel and their crosses. Part II: Bull Terrier, Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, German Shepherd (Belgian Shepherd, East European Shepherd), Mastiffs (Bull Mastiff, Cane Corso, Dogue De Bordeaux) and their crosses.
- Dog owners must be responsible and considerate to others by making sure their dogs are not a nuisance e.g. excess barking, bad behaviour, aggressiveness.
- Owners are responsible for and must be able to handle their own pets. Please clean up after your own pet with pee pads and poop bags provided by the Organiser.
- PetExpo 2022 provides Designated Areas for Pets at the event. Please feel free to make full use of the Pet Toilets placed specially for pets to complete their businesses, be it big or small.
- By bringing pet(s) to the event venue, owners certify that their pet(s) are healthy. Pet(s) are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated. The Organiser will refuse entry for pets infested with ticks, are sick or unwell.
- By entering the event hall, all visitors fully indemnify the Organiser against all liabilities including but not limited to claims, damages, losses, injuries and/or death, for whatever reasons, caused by persons and/or animals. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any persons and/or animals for any cause deemed not in the best interest to the event.
Photography & Videography Notice
By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/ their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media or any other purposes by the organiser of PetExpo 2022 (MP Singapore), its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos, and/or videos may be used to promote similar events, highlight the event, and exhibit the capabilities of the event. You release the organiser of PetExpo 2022 staff and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitising, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting broadcasting, web casting or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video or audio recording taken by the organiser of PetExpo 2022 or the person or entity designated to do so by the organiser of PetExpo 2022.
You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver, liability, and release before entering the event. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.