Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions
Pet Expo 2017 is organised by MP Singapore Pte Ltd, also known as the “Organiser” in this Terms and Conditions.
- This Lucky Draw is valid from 14 to 16 April 2017.
- All entries must be received before 8pm on 16 April 2017 (GMT +08:00)
- Lucky Draw Coupons must be completed in full by closing date. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Customer is entitled to 1 lucky draw chance with every ticket* purchase.
- Representatives of the Organiser will pick the lucky draw winners from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about the Organiser’s decision.
- The winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuing of Lucky draw prizes. Pictures may be posted online for marketing purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Lucky Draw. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Winners will be notified by 17 May 2017 via email.
- Winners must produce proof of identity e.g NRIC upon the prize collection.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. The Organiser reserves the rights to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- The winners of the Lucky Draw will be notified via prize notification e-mail or a phone call. The Organiser reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- Lucky Draw winners are required to respond within 2 weeks from notification date. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, prizes not collected by 31 May 2017 shall be disposed of at the Organiser’s sole discretion. The Organiser’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges and appeals may be made or entertained regarding the Organiser’s decision on the same.
- The receipt by any winner of any prize under this contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by the Organiser for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organiser by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii)any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, Prizes and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the lucky draw, the Organiser at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.